Not Your Typical Attorney Bio
How many criminal cases have you handled?
ACADEMICS & ACHIEVEMENTS
IN THE BEGINNING
- Born and raised in the lowcountry (Berkeley County) of South Carolina.
- Went to Berkeley County Schools from K -12.
- Obtained Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice and a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from Charleston Southern University, graduating cum laude.
- Began a career at the Solicitor’s Office for the First Judicial Circuit of South Carolina with (then) Solicitor Walter Bailey.
- Went to law school in 2002 at Mississippi College School of Law.
- Selected for Law Review, Moot Court and won awards for legal writing and research.
- Graduated law school magna cum laude and in “Top 5” of graduating class.
- Served a short while as a clerk for Barnwell, Whaley, Patterson, & Helms, then on Daniel Island.
- Continued with the Solicitor’s Office in the First Judicial Circuit and in 2011, became Senior General Sessions Court prosecutor.
- In 2013, established a private practice with a goal of providing quality legal service for select clients.
- 2015 Dorchester County Bar Vice President
- 2016 Dorchester County Bar President
Timely returned call
time, Mr. Hilton phoned me back on Sunday after I had left a message for a return call late Saturday. Explained all options and possible out comes prior to court. Then in court he negotiated an outcome that I would never have been able to achieve with out his representation. Thank You, FW
LE – Client
Sharp, Experienced and Diligent
LE – Client
YOUR NEXT STEPS
1. Schedule an Appointment
2. Discuss Your Situation
3. Decide to Work Together
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
Get a free case review